So sorry to hear about your rejection.
But I am not sure if IELTS instructor qualifies in 4131.
Assuming that it does it will be much better if you have undertaken any courses for it as mentioned in the link below.http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-exams-ielts-trainers.htm
Short definition of 4131 as per hrsdc is
This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to
students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language
schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private
training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or
. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group.
Job duties are
• Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
• Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
• Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers toevaluate students' progress
• Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
• Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instructions
• Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
• Supervise teaching assistants
• May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
Now one of the most important work of teacher is to grade a student, which unfortunately is not done by you but by the IELTS test centre, nor do you develop any curriculum, etc. What you do basically is provide coaching.
There are applicant who got through the process earlier, but VO is very strict now a days.
yup i have 1 and half years of experience from one institution n 2 years from other and rest is from other too . well i have send every thing from appointment letter, salary slip letter, experience letter, etc.
the visa officer gave me the reason the exact words are :-
you have indicated that you have work experience in occupation with the following NOC code :NOC 4131(college and other vocational instructors) at all three institutions from july 2006 to august 2010.
Although NOC 4131 code corresponds to one of the occupations specified in the instructions, you have not satisfied me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement of the NOC for this occupation as an instructor at an accredited institution or trainer delivering internal training or development courses. nor have you satisfied me that the all three institutions are government accredited institutions. for this reason ,I am not satisfied that you atleast one year of experience in NOC occupation listed on the ministerial instructions therefore your application is not eligible to be processed.
well when it comes to job responsibility letters i have written the kind of same responsibilities which is mention in the NOC 4131.
really i dont know now what to do?
PLZ suggest some thing.