I was nominated by AINP as H1B visa Holder. I was told to submit applications for PR to Buffalo. Now, I want to move to my home country and have the process there. I have extensively searched for options but all answers from Buffalo, Sao Paulo, and AINP are vague.
These are my options so far;
1. Applying to Buffalo, then move to Brazil and let Buffalo know about my move.
2. Sending the application directly to Brazil letting Buffalo know about my move.
3. Applying to Buffalo and keep quiet about my move to Brazil, luckily they won't know I'm out of the US.
4. Applying to Buffalo and wait one more year in the US knowing that I'm going to be laid off soon and then rushing my move out of the US before falling out of status.
5. Just forget about Canada.... And moving to Brazil.
A Canadian lawyer told me that in her opinion applying directly to my home country would not affect the status of my application, even so I was told in the letter by AINP that I had to apply to Buffalo.
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts,