Hi!nag ready nako sa mga forms. Just read sa lain threads na submit sad daw visa specific documents na copy sa cio?akng gibasa ang instructions na ang kato raman forms e submit with the checklist?unsa inyo gipang submit sa cio?para maka ready nasad kog pang show money if ever ipa submit daan sa cio. Bank cert raba ang kinhanlan stating the amount sa account? Also if e submit ang transcript of records, diplomas, birth cert, bastismal etc., ok lang ba ang original pa ang akong e photocopy or kuha kog bago then photocopy? kay basin recent ilang kinhanlan gud. lahi naman d ay rn sa katong pag apply nako pag 2010 kay namay 120 days to submit docs. Karon daw kay ipada na tanan sa cio. Pls enlighten me gurus. Where sad mo ga review ielts?salamat ninyo kayo.
i'll speak on my experience. gisubmit nako ang tanang documents apil na ang checklist. as far as i can remember, mao ni akong gipang-submit first time sa CIO.
1. original transcripts of record (bachelor and masteral)
2. notarized true copy of my diplomas (bachelor and master)
3. true copy of PRC board result
4. notarized true copy of my board certficate
5. original IELTS results
6. original NSO birth certificates
7. original NSO CENOMAR
8. notarized true copies of my SSS ID, Passport, OFW ID, PRC license
9. original BPI bank certificate
10. application fee (bank draft)
Later on, pag-abot sa akong medical request, I was asked to submit the following:
1. Undergo medical examinations
2. Right of Permanent Resident Fee (BPI bank draft akong gikuha)
3. original NBI clearance
4. original (and authenticated translated copy) for my saudi police clearance
(**I've read somewhere that they'll be asking you police clearances from each country you stayed more than 6 months either you were a tourist or a worker)
When I got my visa last March, all documents were returned except the authenticated copies of my board certificate and diplomas (college and masteral).
I hope this helps. Good luck!