Here is my scenario explained in details. Please suggest me what I should do.
I am August 2004 applicant from Islamabad Pakistan.
When I submitted my application in Islamabad in 2004, I did submit landing fee, application fee, IELTS exam results etc all in one go in Islamabad. For the next 4 years it was kind of totally quite. Then in 2009 for the first time I heard back from Islamabad to fill out all the relevant application forms again. Which I did and send them over.
Then it went back quite again.
Once again in 2010 I hear back from CIC to fill out application forms again and send new photos etc etc. Which I did again.
In 2010 I got CAIPS report and it had written in it, that all the background check (various employers etc) were done.
In early part of 2011, I hired an Immigration attorney from Canada to handle this case. As we were in the middle of hiring the immigration attorney, we got an email from CICS that my case was transferred over to London in April 2011.
So the case got transferred over to immigration attorney and case also got moved over to London.
In August 2011, we got medical request. I did the medical in September 2011 and it was send over to CICS on September 17, 2011.
Since then it has been quite again from CICS.
I have been in touch with the immigration attorney many times. Immigration attorney say's nothing from CICS yet.
I have asked immigration attorney lets do CAIPS to see what's happening. Immigration attorney tells me, we should wait till end of January 2012 before doing anything.
I know my case if not unusual. I am more anxious at this point in time.
Please suggest me, should I just do CAIPS from another source other than my immigration attorney? or Should I wait as the immigration attorney suggests me?
It's been almost 4 months since Medicals have been send in to London. Is it normal for London CICS to be quite this long after medicals?
Should my attorney write emails or letters to CICS?
My e-Cas still shows in “in-process”.
As you know I am a Pakistani applicant, so my attorney has not yet received PPR1 or PPR2.
Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
1. There's nothing unusual in ur case. Older applications did take enormous time, especially from ur region.
2. After med submission our PPRs could take between 3-5 months usually, while sometimes 7 months too [security].
3. U r yet not delayed. U could expect PPR1 by this month or Feb12.
4. U should get ur CAIPS/GCMS notes thru ur Canadian Attorney, it's part of their job as ur agent [costs a mere $5
5. Ur attorney isn't communicating with ur VO 'coz s/he knows [the processing anomalies].
6. U, actually, didn't need an attorney in the first place. But now that u have - pester him/her.
All the best!Qorax