Ryffa_Q, what are the chances of getting a TRV in Kuala Lumpur while application is in process?
50-50...much like the Liverpool vs Man Utd match last saturday
but i was approved once, traveling solo and we weren't married then, so am gonna try regardless..just need that bloody sponsor approval letter..
I am also planing to call my wife on tourist visa soon... she is also being impatient now
Kuku, my husband thinks i am being antsy over nothing but trust me, getting interviewed over a tourist visa was no fun...
amongst my prove of return will be same as last time:
1. mortgage, car loans, etc
2. rental lease (i work away from hometown)
3. letter from HR - salary, leave duration
4. letter from boss who is reluctant to let me go on leave but company policy is life work balance plus he knows hubby
5. daughters & my fishes left behind
6. letter of invitation from hubby explicitly detailing purpose of visit is to demand his conjugal rights as a husband
so if they disapprove...what else can I say but *Celo Green Infamous Song* to the VO