i m april 2010 applicant.....
kindly help me out....as i m in process of making my new born baby's passport and i want her to add her to my application
i have left my agent now....kindly guide me exactly which documents i need and from where can i download the required forms......
First of all Congratulations to you and your wife for your baby...I am sure she's a bundle of joy.
These are the docs that you would require:
1. Notarized copy of baby's birth certificate
2. Notarized baby's passport copy
3. Photographs as per requirement
4. IMM0008 (2nd page to be filled again) - Family members details
5. IMM5406 - Additional Family Information
6. Application processing fees (150 CAD)/ the beneficiary name should be the same "Receiver General For Canada" incase of DD...it is mentioned in the CIO site, that processing fees should be in canadian funds...
Post by Qorax:
Addition of Newborn Baby/ies
After the 2nd AOR/PER, anything & everything must go to the VO [not to CIO-NS]. And always remember to write a Cover Letter. As soon as the baby is born - Register the Birth [obtain a Birth Cert... hospitals will assist u with it, but the onus of getting the B/Cert shall rest with the parent/s] & Apply for his/her Pps. As u receive the pps, send the following to your local CHC [your VO]:
•Schedule 1: Background/Declaration Form [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf
•Additional Family Information Form [IMM 5406]http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
•Fee Payment Form [IMM 5620]http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf
2. Passport copies
3. Birth Certificate
4. Bank Draft [$150]
5. Cover Letter