I will be submitting my docs soon.
I had not paid processing fee of my husband's and children at the time of initial application to CIO. I will send their fee now along with my docs and changed FAMILY INFORMATION SHEET. Is there any other fee as well which I need to pay? I know about Landing fee which needs to be paid at the time of Medicals.
I also pasted photographs of self, husband and kids in my initial application. Now when I send photocopies of those forms, should I paste fresh photos over them or send a new filled form?
Do we need PCC for kids as well ( 2 yrs and 3 yrs)?
1. According to the CIC website and my understanding, if you opt not to include your family members at the time of initial application to CIO then they (Family members) will either have to immigrate to Canada on their own merit or when the Primary applicant decides to sponsor them after the PA has been granted the PR.
2. I am not very sure ( and I have not come across any any information or option on the website) if you can add them while you are sending your full application to CHC unless you have had a "Change in your family status". You have declared you were married when you applied to CIO so that is not considered as change in family status. You could add your children if they were born after your application to CIO.
3. The other problem could be the payment of fees. While CIC has the option of accepting fees from NEW additions on an application... I dont know if the system would accept fees from cases like yours.
These are some facts but you could give it a try and hope it will go through. Include a cover letter to mention why you did not include your spouse/children in your Initial application.
4. There was no requirement to stick Photographs in the CIO application. You have to send the photocopy of all the forms that you had send to CIO. There is specific mention on the CHC ND checklist on how to include photographs and with what informations. Dont stick any photo on the forms.
5. PCC is required only for 18yr and above and from all the places that you have lived for over 6 months.
Satnam, please read thoroughly the 'Guidelines' before submission as these days many changes are taking place.
Best of luck.