hi to all,
Congrats to all who got there's PPR and pray to god who is waiting to got PPR like me.
? i send RPRF and cashed on SEP 30, DMP sent Documents and received by office on SEP 30. any body has any idea how long its takes for PP request.
Because my wife and my daughter PP is in Indian consulate office for RENEW i jast gave them today. but they said they not sure when i will get them back because i don't have valid US visa and same thing for my wife and daughter, i told them my VISA is expired and i applied for CANADA PR. i saw them my all the document from CANADA file even my medical request paper.
Hello there my friend,
1. It is very strange that your country consulate is asking about your US visa I think it is not their job. They should tell you whether your passports can be renew or not and when can you get them. Renew your passports has nothing to do with US visa unless ICE is controlling your country policy
2. You should not tell them about your Canada papers I think it is better to say that you need valid passports to get out the country with your family
3. From now on, you should pay attention not to get in trouble
4. Any mistake can potentially lead you and your family in ICE jail that could compromise your PR file
5. You just submitted your medicals so you have between now to December or early January 2011 to get your visa
6. Last point at the border, the officer will ask about your status in the US, just tell him/her that you were on H1-B
We will be praying for your family