I would like to know what is the procedure of employment verification under new rules? since all the visa office documents related to employment are now sent to CIC so does that mean they are going to verify the employment instead of visa office? and after how much time CIC is giving 1st AOR in this new policy?
Back to theories again
The background verification for Post 26/6 is assumed as in the below theory.
1. Completeness check of application package by CIO(if yes, pass on, else, application returned)
2. Payment(If yes, pass on, else, application returned)
3. Eligibility check under MI and CAP not reached(If yes, pass on, else, application returned - If yes, Notify the applicant with an AOR)
Please note, after this stage, the processing fees is not refundable
4. Final determination for eligibility by CIO( Assess and award points and check proof of funds, while doing so, they are required to check through the documents and apply their discretion for the authenticity of the documents) - If 67 points reached, pass on the file to VO for final decision
5. VO will carry on the background checks on all documents and reassess the 67 points based on all the factors including POF, medical and criminal.
6. PPR & Maple leaves
(PS. This is from a person who literally JUST had the application delivered and not sure if it has made it into the CAPS YET).