Please could someone lend a pair of eyes into my job duties draft?
Our letter says,
In his role as Architect, his major responsibilities include,
Offer consultations and attend meetings with the clients to discuss the type, objectives, requirements and budget of construction and renovation projects
Supervise and/or prepare initial documentation with respect to design (presentation/working drawings, sketches), structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time lines for the clients to review
Responsible for project biddings and negotiations on behalf of the company
Participate in the vendors/contractors/subcontractors selection
Supervise and/or prepare of final construction documentation package which includes the elevations, 3D views, floor/roof plans, HVAC, electrical and plumbing drawings for the clients and the contractors
Conduct periodic on-site observations of work during construction to monitor compliance with agreed plans.
Provide project management including design development, working drawings and construction administration for commercial projects that vary from small to large scale.
As a key team member, he collaborates with the project team (client, architectural and engineering team members) on design and technical issues throughout the progress of the project, from design and through to site administration.
And the HSRDC NOC guide says,
Architects conceptualize, plan and develop designs for the construction and renovation of commercial, institutional and residential buildings. They are employed by architectural firms, private corporations and governments, or they may be self-employed.
architectural standards specialist
industrial and commercial buildings architect
View all titles
Architects perform some or all of the following duties:
* Consult with clients to determine type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction being considered
* Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules
* Prepare sketches and models for clients
* Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons
* Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations and award construction contracts
* Monitor activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications
* Conduct feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects.
* Architects may specialize in a particular type of construction such as residential, commercial, industrial or institutional.
Thanks and sorry if it looks like a spam
. I just don't want to take a chance after hearing a couple of rejections for not so relevant job descriptions.
I owe you all a heart of gratitude