Do anyone have an idea about "add child to application form" to include new born child in existing application? Is it the same form that was filled at beginning, to be filled again with details added for child or another form named "add child to application form" exists?? I have got an instruction from the VO to fill and send such a form but I could not find any in the CIC website.
PS: I am post June applicant and VO is New Delhi
Hai bhupee1227 according to NDVO specification they want the following documents for the addition of a child in ur file. The below instructions they sent me through email when i go through CSE .
You will be required to submit the following documents in order to add your child to your application:
- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your child be added to your application
- processing fee for the child (if accompanying you to Canada)
- an IMM8 application form and Family Information Form filled in for the child
- updated IMM0008 Generic and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse
- notarized copy of the child's birth certificate
- copy of your child's valid passport
There is no other application form for addition of ur child.
I think this information will u better.
- two recent passport-size photographs of your child according to the specifications