First of all, Congratulations to everyone...Many people have received their passports back.
I have been a silent follower of this thread. I submitted my application in Dec, 2011 and today, I got MR/PPR/PCC/RPRF request.
My Situation - I am currently working on a work permit in Toronto and NDVO is my visa office for PR processing. I cannot go to India because I can't take off from work for long.
1. How I can submit the passport to NDVO? (send it through relatives/friends/Fedex)?
2. My Current mailing address in ECAS is Toronto Address. Question - Hope all goes well, where will NDVO send my stamped passport back (Indian address/Toronto Address). NDVO has not even asked for any indian address in the email.
3. How does NDVO sends the passport back - Speed post/DHL/other posts?
4. Has anyone received passport back at Canadian Address.
4. For Medicals, NDVO sent an attachment in the email - "Medical Instructions.pdf" and they mentioned that
These instructions apply to applicants who will be completing their medical examination in India,
Nepal or Bhutan
. If you (or any of your family members) intend to complete your examination in
any other country
, please inform our office and we will provide alternate instructions and forms. To
expedite a response, please contact us by email (see www.india.gc.ca
for contact details).
Question - Can I go to any DMP in Canada or Do I have to contact NDVO first to get the details for Canadian DMPs and then only get medical done.
Can you please help me to get answers to these questions.
Thanks in Advance to everyone.