1. Having a Representative/Consultant can delay the process
2. Does travel history affect the processing speed
3. Processing speed of a case single applicant is faster as compare to a case with spouse and child
4. Does process speed is proportional to NOC Code of applicant
5. Can we relate the name of province (we've choice in application for landing) to processing
Sorry Babbubhai was really busy and hence could not reciprocate my thoughts earlier......really sorry for that
1. No ........having a representative/ Consultant cannot delay ur process. They are hired coz they have the knowledge to make a complete PR application with all the reqd docs.
2.Yes not negatively but VO wants to be sure that every country you visited , you don't have any criminal or notorious backgrnd.
3.Completely depends on the VO ......if there are less applicants in a single appln then maybe processing can be quick......but really no can assure.
4.The NOC which are in more demand are to be processed on priority.........though as applicants we could never know if they set any priority for ny noc
5.No......not according to me