Can any one on this forum give some advise/idea by assessing following, information:
1) Provincial nomination received on April 2009.
2) send full application with all supporting documents, to Visa Office ISLAMABAD in May 2009.
3) Visa office ISLAMABAD asked for original Education documents- in Jan 2010 that I sent.
4) In Sept 2010, London Visa Office confirmed that file was transferred to London , in June 2010.
5) In Mar 2011 London visa office returned original documents after the custody of almost one year and asked to submit plan for economically establishment in Canada. required document was provided.
6) And now in June 2011 they are asking to submit New updated IMM008 and Schedule 1/ Deceleration Form and Photographs .
keeping in view of the above information would you please suggest /estimate any thing about the current status of my case?
And Should I also need to sent other other supporting document with the currently requested, updated forms, the documents were already sent to them with the initial application as I stated above in 2 & 3 ?
Hi ur time line is almost similar to mine.
1) Provincial nomination received on sep 2008.
2) send full application with all supporting documents, to Visa Office ISLAMABAD in april 2009.
3) required some update information and prove of relationship with sponsor in feb of 2010.
4) In june 2010, file was transferred to London
5) And in march 2011 they are asking to submit New updated IMM008 and Schedule 1/ Deceleration Form and Photographs of whole family, police certificate and RPR fee. it was mention on application that wait four months after sending all the required doc to visa office London
waiting for medical
May be this information is useful to you