Thanks a lot for providing links so prompt of such fantastic posts of NKSHUMON.
Well, regarding MRP, follow the points below:
1. First, deposit Tk 3000 (For delivery within 1 month) or Tk. 6000 (For delivery within 15 days) in shonali bank (Designated Branches Only)
You can deposit in Agargaon Branch Collection Booth located inside the Passport Office, Agargaon. or Mohakhali Branch, near "Wireless".
In the deposit slip, they will write a scroll no. (HAND WRITTEN). you have to provide that in the online application form.
2. Then go to the link http://www.passport.gov.bd/
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY (SPECIALLY SAVE AND SUBMIT BUTTON RELATED
ISSUE) and fill up the form.
3. when you be sure of everything, SUBMIT the application form and you will get a pdf format of filled
up application form, though the places to be
written in Bangla you have to write in by hand.
4. Affix Photographs, have forms and photographs attested and go to Agargaon Passport office within 15 days of submission of the Online application form.
5. They will take photographs, have biometrics done and give you a time to collect your MRP.
6. Upon completion of your passport conversion, they will SMS in your mobile number telling you to
collect your MRP.
USUALLY THE TOTAL PROCESS TAKES 21 DAYS IF YOU APPLY FOR ORDINARY DELIVERY (1 MONTH,