1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/arranged-employment-aeo-hrdc-t29787.210.html
Another good onehttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-it-will-take-for-hrsdc-to-approve-arranged-employment-opinion-letter-aeo-t42625.0.html