I LIVE IN USA ON H1B VISA. I RECEIVED EMAIL OF PR CONFIRMATION. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEPS. I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
1) GENERALLY WHAT MINIMUM VISA PERIOD EVERYBODY GET TO MOVE TO CANADA
2) HOW AND WHEN I WILL RECEIVE PR CARD IN CANADA.
3) WHEN I HAVE TO SEND INFORMATION OF ADDRESS I NEED TO GET MY PR TO BE MAILED.
4) AFTER GETTING PR HOW LONG I NEED TO STAY THERE BEFORE COMING BACK TO USA.
1. 1 year from the date of the medical or the expiry of the passport, whichever comes first.
2. It is mailed to a Canadian address about 36 working days after "landing"
3. When you "land" If you don't have a Canadian address, you have 180 days to supply one, or you have to re-apply for a new PR card.
4. Your choice, you have to reside in Canada for 2 years in every 5 year period.