We filed under the conjugal partner class and it was refused by Vienna, I appealed in March 2011 and apparently we'll not be getting ADR but a full hearing sometimes next year
The reason for refusal is there was no impediment to marriage, VO did find we have genuine relationship
Our reason for not getting married was that we wanted to live as common law partners since we are both in our 40's, second marriage to both of us and unable to gather our families for the wedding...I couldn't live in his country since I have daughter that lives with me under joint custody and he couldn't even get TRV to visit me.
My question is if we do get married now do you think they will give us ADR?
We are so sick and tired of waiting, we've been together since 2008 first waiting for my divorce then immigration, now appeal
I think you should hire a lawyer for this hearing and ask for any suggestion he may have on this. If you perform the wedding now I am just wondering if they will then ask you to sponsor again but under Spouse Category?