I have very important question to ask you about employment.
The documents i am providing for my employment with firm /Medical Store are here :
(1) Original Reference letter :
(2) Contract Letter : From Me & Also from my Employer. The original is in Hindi ( In Hindi is written as " Halaf Nama " ) I still need to translate & certified it & Notarised it .
(3) Notarised Copy of All the Offical forms ( 4 different forms with my photos ) issued from Drug Control department. In which all the things are mentioned like firm name as well as my name with Licence number & dates.
(4) Business card of my properiter .
Now one of my friend suggest me that i must also add some more documents like :
(1) Original Appointment Letter ( As it is not mentioned in New Delhi VO Check list )
(2) Salary Slips ( Not Mentioned in ND VO Check list ) Also i want to share you that i am working at Small Medical Store . so i get salary in hand as cash .I can not provide Salary Slip & No Income Tax proof as i am not come under Income Tax Slab.
Please advise me it will be ok if i submit employment documents with numbered 1 to 4
Please help me on it.