can you plz tell some thing about
Minister Kenney gave the Globe & Mail a peek into the new points system and, in so doing, revealed that he intends to push further down the processing stream those applications which were filed before the yet-to-be-released new points system. The article did not say whether he intends to apply the new selection criteria retrospectively on applicants who had applied before he imposed the new criteria. The key paragraphs read:
[...] Mr. Kenney said in an interview Wednesday that he wants to create a new economic stream for trades people, who currently don't qualify under Canada's education-focused federal skilled worker program.
He also said employers will soon be able to hand-pick prospective immigrants and send them to the front of the line for assessment.
“Once people have been identified by employers, if they meet our other standards we would fast-track them into the country,” Mr. Kenney said. [...]
The first of these changes will be introduced over the next few months. Ability in English or French [...] will become more important under the new system. In future, professionals in language intensive fields, such as doctors and lawyers, will have to be fluent in an official language, Mr. Kenney said. That's a significant shift from Canada's current system, which rewards language ability but doesn't set such a high benchmark. At the same time, Mr. Kenney said he wants a flexible language grid, so that applicants in fields that don't require a high level of fluency aren't automatically excluded.
Mr. Kenney also said he'll be considering a pre-assessment system, as they have in Australia, that evaluates the credentials of skilled professionals before they immigrate to see whether they will qualify to work in Canada.http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/immigration-overhaul-would-give-employers-bigger-role-in-choosing-applicants/article2354767/
what will be the changes expected in july2012?
i will be july 2012 applicant of noc 3112..
and many ppl are getting rejection on basis of duties
i get this experince letter
1. Taking histories of patient and examine them in medical and gynecology/obstrectic out patient department and emergency unit.
2. Give all venous and anesthetic injections, measuring blood pressure, temperature and pulse in assign units and deliver, monitor blood transfusions and IV Fluid intake, give important intra-muscular injections.
3. Provide Emergency and Acute care management for patients.
4. Primary health patient care management and coordination.
5. Perform surgical operations, assigned to her under supervision of faculty member or resident doctor in the unit and assist on other surgical operations.
6. Manage patients in active labour, deliver babies and provide pre and post natal care for new born.
7. Prescribe and administer medications and treatments and vaccinate the patients.
8. Perform necessary stitches such as episiotomy and minor surgical wounds, and dressing in the assign unit.
9. Perform abdominal tapping (paracenthesis), chest drainage, marrow or pneumothoracic aspiration respiration and other procedures (minor operations) under guidance of unit's resident physician.
10. Order laboratory investigation, X-rays, ultra sound and other diagnostic procedure important for the patient, his family and society.
11. Diagnosis of the disease of the patient and providing treatment accordingly.
12. Provide continuous care to patient
13. Report births, deaths and contagious and other disease to governmental authorities.
14. Emergency treatment of critically injured and sick patient and making decision in which department patient needs to be referred.
15. Educate patient and their families regarding prevention of contagious diseases and life style modification.
and in cic website it is written like this
1. Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures and consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health
2. Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
3. Perform and assist in routine surgery
4. Provide emergency care
5. Provide acute care management
6. Inoculate and vaccinate patients
7. Deliver babies and provide pre-natal and post-natal care
8. Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention
9. Provide counseling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
10. Perform patient advocacy role
11. Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care
12. Provide continuous care to patients
13. Supervise home care services
14. Report births, deaths, and contagious and other diseases to governmental authorities.
it is ok or not?
one more question i have a experince from 10 aug 2010 to 10 aug 2011.but i came to KSA on 28 july 2011 after taking leave..so wht sholu i do in this regard?
plz qorax help
thanku for ur time