Dear Sir, would you kindly reply to my queries!
1. It is generally said that job telephonic verification is generally done after in process stage , but as seen in the sheet, mostly the same is seen to have been done before change of status into in process. What is the fact?- It could be done anytime, from a couple of days of the apps package receiving at VO - till the meds. What the e-Cas state is immaterial.
2. In such verification what usually is asked, desig., salary, period of service, etc. or also job duties? They may ask anything but how much and what is commonly asked, please?- Depends on the perception of the VO & your documentation.
3. I am prejune, 4131, submitted my complete docs in Aug 2010 in London vo, had my AOR in Aug 2010, my ecas changed to in process in the end of Sept 2011. My employer has not had any phone call so far. Does my timline show my job verification has most probably been waived or not, please?- Probably YES.
4. I, to show my job evidence, have submitted my job contract, reference letter, salary slips (2), training cert., but not employer visiting card, as he then did not have the cards which I have explained that my principal had no uch cards at the moment, and if required, I would provide the said card by requesting my employer to get these cards printed.
My query is if not providing the said card would have any negative effect regarding satisfying vo! - No issues there [many school/college staff do not have business cards].
5. In my reference letter, the word FULL-TIME is mentioned, but not working hours. Is that quite ok/acceptable, or it may cause problem?- Perfectly alright... in any case, if they desire - they'd enquire.