christo,no worries.I have PM to your box .
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 25-11-2004.
In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. Forms can be found at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. As the principal applicant, you must also complete the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]; You MUST include the CanadianNational Occupational Classification ( NOC) codes for your work experience, or we will not be able to assess your work experience. If you do not meet the minimum work experience requirements, your application as a skilled worker will be refused.
* If your family configuration has changed since your initial application, please include changes on the application form and provide supporting documentation (e.g. birth certificates, marriage certificates, police certificates) and applicable processing fees. Please refer to www.international.gc.ca/accra/immig-fees-en.asp
for our current fee schedule.
* Updated and original letter(s) of employment from your current employer and all past employers from the 5 years preceding the date of your application as proof of your experience as a Banking, Credit and Other Investment Manager under National Occupation Classification Code#0122. These must be letters from your employer(s) that indicate your job title, specific duties, responsibilities and length of employment. The signatory's name, position and contact information should be indicated on the letters.
* Additional proof of employment (e.g. pay slips, letters of promotions, etc.).
* Proof of language proficiency (i.e. submission of results from the International English Language Test for you) and/or proof of registration for the International English Language Test for you. More information can be found athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp.
* Proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members). Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, seehttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp;
* 4 recent passport-sized photos per family member included in the application, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf.
* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for you and all accompanying family members
* Updated police certificates from your country of residence for you and your spouse, and for every country in which you and your spouse resided for 6 months or more.
If we have not received a response from you WITHIN 60 DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application. If your application is refused, you will be able to reapply, but you will be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application will be assessed according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application is submitted.