Indeed the below mentioned links will be helpful for those who need more information on Police Clearence Certificate.PCC form India and UK is all I wanted.
If you know more , please feel free to post more links to more countries, it would be very useful for those beginers like me.INDIA:
1. Locate the website of your "eligible" Indian Embassy or contact the Embassy for the form named "APPLICATION FOR MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES", which would be used for multi purpose, such as Name Change, Change of address & other miscellaneous services on the passport, Birth/Death/Marriage Certificate and Police Clearance Certificate to mention a few.
2. Fill up the form, fill only where it is required.
3. Do not fail to include your original passport along with the copies of all the pages of the passport, travelling visa documents (H1 or B1).
4. Enclose Money Order for the amount mentioned in the form (from USA, I enclosed $20 for normal service, if you wanted to have a faster service, call them and ask how much money you needed to attach for Expedited services along with the Speed Post charges)
5.. Write a letter indicating your name, address and the purpose of requesting the Police Clearance Certificate (Here mention that it is for Canadian Immigration). DO NOT FORGET THIS. They will provide PCC only for a particular reason.
6. Send it to the Indian Embassy and for normal process it should take 4-6 weeks and Expedited Process it may take lesser than one week. But always keep calling them and talk to them politely, they can help you in getting things faster.Instructions : http://www.indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=189Form: http://www.indiacgny.org/documents/1...49_content..pdfUNITED KINGDOM:For Instruction and form: http://www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.aspUSA: